Our most up to date freight and return policies can be found click here
Unopened/New Item Returns
We want you to be happy with your product! If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt according to the following:
- Product must be unopened and unused.
- The item cannot have been installed and must be in its original packaging just like it was received. All instructions and templates must be returned as well.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Product returns with packaging that has been opened will incur a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Please do not send back installed products as we cannot accept these and would need to return the product back to you.
- Product Returns need to be returned just as it was sent: inside another protective box.
- Do not use the original lock box as the return shipping box. If you put shipping labels, writing, or tape on the original lock box, it will result in a restocking fee and possibly void the return.
- Products must be shipped back to SimpleAcces freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to SimpleAccess)
- Third-party shipping charges (e.g. FedEx, UPS, etc.) are non-refundable.
- Please contact our Access Experts with any pre-sale software questions. Software subscriptions are good through the end date of the term purchased (e.g. annual subscription purchased on July 1st expires on June 30th of the following year) and are not refundable. (see Services below.)
Opened, Services & Other Items
We do not accept returns/exchanges of:
- Opened media such as cards, ribbons, cleaning kits.
- Installed items including locks, readers, or access panels.
- Custom or special orders, including (but not limited to) Keyed Alike, IC, & Restricted Cores, custom printed cards, lanyards, badge reels, and programmed cards.
- Services rendered such as installation, programming, software subscriptions, account setup, onboarding, installation, and custom core(s) are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges of orders with 12 or more locks. We recommend for projects requiring 12 or more items; please order one to try it out to be sure it’s exactly what you want, then contact us to proceed with the balance of your order. Our solution specialist will be happy to work with you on this.
- Have a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by SimpleAccess™
- Customers must request an RMA# for any product they wish to return and SimpleAccess™ will issue an RMA# to the customer provided the RMA# request is within 30 days of the date of purchase by the end-user customer.
- Items returned without first obtaining an RMA number may be subject to an additional fee depending on item condition or even refusal.
- For customer credit, returns must be packaged properly for shipping (inside another protective box) and must arrive at SimpleAccess™ in the original product packaging with all parts included, not damaged or reorganized in any way.
- Items that have been installed, modified, or damaged by the customer or during shipment due to improper packaging may only be returned at SimpleAccess’s™ discretion and only in the event of extenuating circumstances. In these cases, a minimum restocking fee of 40% will be applied.
- All non-damaged returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns that are received without the original keys will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at the cost of the customer.
- A 15% restocking fee may also be applied on all exchanges determined by SimpleAccess™.
- All shipping expenses, including purchases and returns, will be the customer's responsibility unless otherwise stated.
All warranty returns must be approved prior to returning to SimpleAccess™. In the event that any hardware component of a SimpleAccess product is not free from material defects or is found missing within a period of 1 year from purchase, SimpleAccess will repair or replace the hardware at its sole discretion. SimpleAccess™ will not cover labor or shipping expenses outside of the continental US.
SimpleAccess™ shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, (i) electricity or fuel costs, (ii) labor costs associated with repairing, removing, installing or servicing the product or (iii) any other damages resulting from any defect in or malfunction of the product. SimpleAccess’s sole responsibility shall be to replace or repair products within the terms stated herein.
Warranty shipping expenses for any items shipped beyond the lower 48 continental United States are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Upon receipt of any product, customers must inspect the packaging for any signs of shipping damage. In the event of damage to the packaging, customers must immediately inspect the product for damage and have the delivery person sign on the delivery receipt that the item was damaged in shipping, or should refuse the shipment due to damage. Customers who note the damage on the delivery receipt and still accept the product can file a claim with the shipping company for credit at the shipping company's discretion. If products are shipped directly from us, then we will assist in the claims process but can not guarantee that credit will be issued.
If a product is found to be defective or missing parts, please contact us immediately. We will replace the item or ship out missing parts at no charge to the customer. Credit will not be given and up to a 15% restocking fee will apply if the customer is not willing to accept a replacement or missing parts.
All shipping expenses for replacement items and parts shipped beyond the continental United States including International, Alaska, and Hawaii shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Unless otherwise noted in the product description, customers may return any SimpleAccess™ product within 30 days of the date of purchase if it has not been installed and after receipt of a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by SimpleAccess™. Customers must request an RMA# for any product they wish to return and SimpleAccess™ will issue an RMA# to the customer provided the RMA# request is within 30 days of the date of purchase by the end-user customer. Items returned without first obtaining an RGA number may be subject to an additional fee depending on item condition. For customer credit, returns must be packaged properly for shipping and must arrive at SimpleAccess™ in the original product packaging with all parts included, not damaged in any way. Items that have been installed, modified, or damaged by the customer or during shipment due to improper packaging may only be returned at SimpleAccess’s discretion and only in the event of extenuating circumstances. In these cases, a minimum restocking fee of 40% will be applied. All non-damaged returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee may also be applied on all exchanges determined by SimpleAccess™.
All shipping expenses, including purchases, exchanges, and returns, will be the customer's responsibility.
If you would like to initiate the warranty process please reach out to our support team with proof of purchase and a description or pictures of the issue you are having. Support will follow up with a resolution ASAP.