SimpleAccess integrates with Ring through a Mobile App to Mobile App Integration.
Additional information is available on the Ring site.
Basically, in the Ring app, you can click on a plus symbol, and then click on SimpleAccess, and that will toggle you over to the SimpleAccess Mobile App.
The Integration allows a way to get from the Ring App directly to the SimpleAccess App (without having to close and open).
Instructions from the Ring site:
Ring App Compatibility With Smart Lock Systems from LockState (SimpleAccess)
The Ring app is compatible with smart lock systems from LockState (SimpleAccess).
When you receive a call from your Ring doorbell, you will have the option to launch the smart lock app from the Ring app and remotely unlock the door for your guest.
- Ensure your Android or iOS device has both the Ring App and the Lockstate, Kisi, or Lockitron app installed.
- Note: All devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- When you have an active call from your Ring Doorbell, tap the menu button in the lower right corner (the icon shows 3 horizontal lines).
- Tap the icon for your smart lock system. You will be taken to that app so you can unlock the door for your guest.
- Return to the Ring App once you have finished unlocking the door.
- Note: For iPhone and iPad, tap the red button at the top of the screen to return to the Ring App.
- Note: For Android, bring down the status bar by dragging down from the top of the screen, then tap the Ongoing Call notification.