This process applies if:
- Your lock has fallen offline and you would like to reconnect it to the same network
- You changed settings in your WiFi network and need to reconnect your lock (this includes changing WiFi password or network name)
- You changed your modem/router and need to reconnect your lock
- You switched Internet Service Providers (ISP) and need to reconnect your lock
If you have previously connected your lock to WiFi and there have been any changes to your network or router name, password, or SSID broadcast settings, you will need to reconnect your lock to the new or updated network. This also applies if your lock is offline for any reason at all and needs to be reconnected. To do this, please follow the steps below:
Please note - if you do not have a # key, you will want to use the Lockstate/Enter button instead.
- Force the lock to reset its WiFi network by entering this on the keypad:
- Programming Code --> # --> 312 --> #
- Programming Code --> # --> 320 --> #
Where to locate your Programming Code:
- Log into your portal account (https://simpleaccess.devicewebmanager.com/).
- Click on Devices (at the top of the screen).
- Click on the lock you need the programming code for, then click on settings (on the left-hand side of your screen)
- You will find your current Programming Code, listed under Programming Code.
Other Related Articles: