Format your Guest Email Template with Markdown
How to add a header, bold, bullet list, line break within your step text styling...
You can format body text within your guest email template with "markdown" formatting (a simple code for styling your text).
Markdown styling options
Here's our cheat sheet on how to use markdown. You can find the original version at Github.
You can add these effects:
- Bold: **text**
- Italic: *text* or _text_
- Strikethrough: ~~text~~
- Code word: `text`
- Hyperlink: [text] (link URL) without the space between the [text] and (link URL)
- Header 1 (largest font size): # text
- Header 6 (smallest font size): ###### text
- Bulleted list: - text
- Numbered list: 1. text
- Second indent: leave a space before the dash or number
Note: please ensure there is a return (line break) above the list start, and that there is space between the dash or number and text.
- Left aligned: nothing -- this is the default
- Right aligned: => text
- Center aligned: =| text