Pre-Read Prior to ACS Installation
This is the one of the four (1 of 4) documents required for ACS installation, to support a successful SimpleAccess ACS Implementation.
This first document will review the need for SimpleAccess Software Portal access in order to register the ACS (post wiring) and use a credential to confirm full operability (Install Complete). Only after testing the ACS is the installation considered fully installed.
The four document series includes the following, in reading order:
- Prior To ACS Installation (this document)
- ACS Installation Warnings
- ACS Installation Checklist
- Testing ACS Installation
- Within the ACS enclosure, there is a paper containing QR codes linked to vital ACS resources. The installer needs access to these QR codes to reach these documents.
- The End user SimpleAccess Software account must be created and billing defined before the ACS can be registered.
- The ACS connects via Ethernet with subgigabit speeds compatible. TCP port 3001 needs to be outbound connectable.
- Useful information related to ACS within the SimpleAccess Software portal may be found here.
- If connecting to a fire alarm control panel, refer to this document: Setting up FAI (Fire Alarm Interface) Connection
Thank you for your help and support of a successful SimpleAccess Installation and Experience! Should you have any issues, please contact our Support team.